| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (moparguy, 32Fordpuchoptop, Hanks custodian, ShopRag, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, Phak1),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 29 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 29 | I have about a dozen rust through holes about the size of a pencil eraser in the beltline of my '49 GMC cab. I've not found anyone making a beltline patch panel and the only body shop in my small town proposed using a bondo type material to repair the rusted out holes. Am I correct in thinking I should avoid this bondo type repair or has this material improved since I last used it in the 50's & '60's ?
Mike '27 Chevy '41 John Deere B '49 GMC
| | |
| |
| |