| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,298 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 46 | I have just purchased a 1996 camaro lt1 engine and transmission. I also received the ecm original engine harness and a painless harness. I was curious if anyone else is using the LT1. I need help deciding where to locate ecm and fuse block. I am looking forward to running fuel injection. Any help and photos will be greatly appreciated. | | |
| |
| |