| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 125 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 125 | I have just received my CCP master cylinder and booster. The booster has a 3/8" OD inlet but all the vac. outlets on my 1975 / 250 in line 6 are all 3/16" OD. Should I drill a hole in the intake manifold and tap it for a 3/8" fitting or ? Anyone done this before? Hope I have the required 18 lbs of vac they suggest. | | |
| |
| |