| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,251 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 7 | Well, I was bitten by the bug yesterday and brought home a '45 Chevy pick up. Now that I've jumped into the deep end of the pool it's time to start swimming. I'm new to Stovebolts and to this forum.
I'm hoping to tap into some resident knowledge out there in cyberspace that might help me learn more about what I've gotten myself into. My better half thinks I'm crazy! Now I fear I've given her real proof and belong in a straight jacket.
Anyway, I would enjoy hearing from others who own a '45 as I'm sure I will have lots of questions.
| | |
| |
| |