| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 33 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 33 | Thanks for your input truckernix. I actually have been double clutching. I always drive it that way, which makes me more confused. The issue happens whether I double clutch or not. | | |
| |
| |