| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 16 | Howdy, I have a 60 GMC flatbed, with 261 and 4 speed trans w/granny gear.... I want to pull my 18 foot food trailer... what automatic trans do I want behind my 261 ?
Whatever you are doing, have a good time at it..... Ya gotta do it anyway... So, enjoy life !!!!
| | |
| |
| |