Well guys.. I got messed over.. Big time

The accident I was in with the 41 was said to be no ones fault. Even though he was on my side there wasn't enough evidence to prove it. Even the sheriff said he believed me and he wished he could write it out as the other man but there just wasn't enough evidence.
I don't have collision on my insurance so I have to fix it myself. Thankfully I have awesome parents and grandparents who are wanting to help me fix it.

The other crappy part is I was trying to get signed up with hagarty for my truck and car (I got a 67 mustang for graduation) but I can't (or have a very slim chance) of that working out because they see it as 50/50 blame.

Basically I'm paying for what is not my fault.

Anyway I sorry if I sound like I'm complaining, I am some cause it really is a bummer. But I say all that to say, BE CAREFUL! there's some crazy drivers out there and even if it's not your fault, that dosent mean it will be seen that way. Stay safe and watch out for crazy drivers.


Stovebolter -- the Next Generation
(I'm 20)

1941 Chevy 1/2-ton pickup
"Lucy"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

1967 Ford Mustang - "Sally"