| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,375 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2016 Posts: 21 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2016 Posts: 21 | I am not sure about the transmission. I do know it bolted right up. I also know that the shifter handle did not interchange from the 1954 4 speed. I had to bend the existing bar to make it clear the dash. | | |
| |
| |