Paul
Classic Auto Parts is about a mile away from the park and a supporter of the All Truck Nationals.
They are great people and will be at the show.
I have not heard back from the show director Mongo, but they have allowed camping the past two years.
The park has a clean restroom, but no showers.
They may not want to advertise about it.
If you want a shower, you can use our room.
Most of us stay at the Econo Lodge in North KC.
It's not very far from the show cheap and clean. We've had some good after show gatherings there, that may last, well after midnight.
https://www.choicehotels.com/missouri/kansas-city/econo-lodge-hotels/mo295?source=gyxt
I'm thinking about going ahead and reserve a room for the weekend. Double bed is <65 bucks a night with AARP.

Still waiting to hear from Mongo
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!