| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, KEVINSKI, Peggy M, Lostbuthaulinass, wilbur53, Wayne67vert),
130
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 | Wow, I won't tell you guys what I paid for my new project truck if you think $2800 might be high. Mine is not rotted away to nothing but it has some rust. Especially around the flanges that bolt the fenders on and similar areas. Nothing you see. Surface is okay, frame is pretty solid. Floors need work and a bad previous repair to the cab corners. I still love this truck and it could not be bought for any where near the price I paid for it (even if I over paid) value/price is in the eye of the beholder. I only wish I had some of the over payment for some of my new parts. | | |
| |
| |