| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2016 Posts: 2 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: May 2016 Posts: 2 | It was gone when I bought the truck a couple weeks ago. I had one from late 60s to 70s, as I remember they were screwed in. I thought some body could take a quick look I would thread a piece of rod rather than pay $25. | | |
| |
| |