| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, cmayna, Lostbuthaulinass, RaNfLaS, Southerntruck, JW51),
181
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,285 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 135 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 135 | My 1950 brakes left is rear right is front. The front are Huck type and rear are Bendix correct? I thought 1950 were front and rear Huck type. I'm looking for front and rear wheel cylinders. The ones listed at the various web stores do not look like the rear ones that I have currently. I'm guessing the rear end is probably from a newer truck?
Last edited by JackieC; 06/08/2016 12:41 AM.
| | |
| |
| |