| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,375 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 56 | Hi Carl Thanks for the suggestion. I used to check tension by measuring deflection at mid point - I am wondering if this is still good and how much deflection I should see - stock motor with no power accessories
Thanks for your response - I hope to replace the pump tomorow
Joe Finkelstine Born and bred in Motown
| | |
| |
| |