| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 11 | I'm looking for info or a video on placing the back glass in my 46. I don't have any info at this time and I would like to put this in next week. Thanks for any help. dean13
Last edited by dean13; 06/02/2016 2:36 PM.
| | |
| |
| |