| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (2-Ton, MRMEROTH11, Gdads51, JW51, Shaffer's1950, Southerntruck, 1 invisible),
118
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,689 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,689 | You need a short section of flex coming out of the bottom of the tank. Original setup had a little shutoff valve at the tank. Jim Carter sells it. He also sells the little flex line, but I ended up making my own out of fuel line and barbed flare fittings so I could add a filter. I think I still have the pre-made flex hose if you're interested.
I bought the prebent line for the tank to pump but ended up scrapping it because of poor fit. Then got some pre-flared line with fittings on both ends and the bends were easy.
I spent way too much time and money fiddling with the fuel lines on my truck. Feel free to PM me as there is much that can be learned from my mistakes.
Last edited by JW51; 05/30/2016 5:23 PM.
1951 3100
| | |
| |
| |