| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, 68ironhead, 3B, Jon G, Gdads51, NJC, 2 invisible),
104
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,369 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 54 | 2 weeks ago I received everything but the bushing and ball seal. They said it would be another week before they would get those in. They also said that they were the last parts needed to complete the job. I told them that their track record is to good and I will wait for all the parts before I take anything apart. They also promised me a chrome differential cover because of my wait but that that come ethier. Patrick is 78 and he doing business like people did in the sixties. That doesn't cut now a days | | |
| |
| |