| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 25 | Thanks for the reply back guys. Its been awhile that I have been on here as I have been going to the doctor for Vein work and I can't do a darn thing just yet. If anyone has vein problems get it done as soon as possible because I waited just way to long. Thanks again guys as I knew you would come through as always 62blue Don | | |
| |
| |