| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (klhansen, cmayna, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | Unsure if this will help you but....I could not find anything to fit an ebrake and drum for another make of car. I finally found exactly what I needed by looking at trailer brakes. They had just what I needed and it was a drop in. Can't remember the name of the company but they make just about all trailer axle/brakes used by both small and large trailers.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |