I think we are good. The fridge is stuffed and I'll be feeding five tonight, that should make a good dent. But Bread will be arriving with food. Billy Marlow just showed up with the dogs, burgers, etc.

If you want to bring something, bring a cooler with ice and maybe a case (that's 24 right) of water. I haven't had a chance to get more water. It's chilly down here so everyone's been drinking coffee.

We'll have as many coolers around as we possibly can. Feel free to stop on your way if it's not too late. I'm sure they'll be up for a while. Except Don. He's really tired.

Have a safe trip.

Peg

Last edited by Peggy M; 05/05/2016 7:28 PM.

~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill