| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1 | Another one from North Dakota. Fairly new to wrenching and to these trucks. Had a few '66 Chevy C10/20's in high school and have really been itching to get another. Although this time I'm looking for a big bolt. I've seen some that look pretty decent around this area so hopefully soon I'll be pulling the trigger and bringing one home. Until then I'll be filling my head with knowledge that I've found so much of here. | | |
| |
| |