| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Simso, Joe H, HandyAndy, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
173
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 | Joe: Sorry but I don't have an answer for you, but I would like to know where you found a sway bar for your 40. I'm thinking about putting one on my 46 but all I've seen is for 47 and newer. Where should I look? Thanks George | | |
| |
| |