| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 7 | I purchased inner fenders from a vendor at Hershey last year. When I got ready to install they ended up being short of the fire wall. On an old cab I see that there is a special mount on the driver side to connect the inner fender to the firewall. Is this bracket available for both sides? Should I just build a mount? Anyone have an idea of what it looks like?
Thanks Steve
Last edited by Lazste; 03/28/2016 5:29 PM.
| | |
| |
| |