| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
127
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Stan, I love those 46s. Back in around 1974, I helped my brother and we drug home a '46. It sat out behind the house for about 5 years til the wife got sick of it and he sold it. You hung on to yours. I hope you can get her road worthy after all these years. Leo | | |
| |
| |