Hey fellow Stovebolters,
Time to introduce myself: I’m Jurgen, 38 years old and I live in Belgium. Recently I bought a ’58 Apache stepside and I bought it already restored by Joop de Kleijn who already has some trucks in the Truck Gallery.
Joop is first going to do some engine work and he’s also going to replace the painted bumpers and grille by chromed ones. He’s also going to mount some lap seatbelts.
The truck still has the original 235ci and a 4-speed. It is restored to a certain level of originality but it has a different color than original. It was built in the Oakland factory and came unrestored to Europe a few years ago.
Over the past few years I gained interest in these pretty old trucks and certainly in Europe and Belgium they are very rare. But last year, my wife and I decided to start looking for a truck and now we finally found this beauty.
So a few weeks patience and then I can drive it around town.
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/Jurgen_Vanlaer/58_Apache/Foto%2012-03-16%2010%2024%2036_zpspcskpr0h.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/Jurgen_Vanlaer/58_Apache/Foto%2012-03-16%2010%2024%2020_zpsvaryy630.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/Jurgen_Vanlaer/58_Apache/Foto%205-03-16%2015%2020%2014_zpsjjomegox.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/Jurgen_Vanlaer/58_Apache/Foto%205-03-16%2015%2020%2007_zpsneion2de.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/Jurgen_Vanlaer/58_Apache/Foto%205-03-16%2015%2020%2005_zpsu2slxito.jpg


1958 Apache - Belgium