| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 212 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 212 | Hey 69 Cuda I put the pinto heater core in my 58. I had to do some fabrication but I made it work and the temp. inside climbed to over 90 degrees.
| | |
| |
| |