| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2016 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2016 Posts: 18 | Hi I'm Kyron and I have a 53 suburban I just bought and am fixing up for a daily driver. No engine in truck but looks like motor mounts are installed for sbc 350. I was thinking of putting in a 700r4? What do I need to watch out for? Will I need new gears in rear Ended? No trans in truck but the guy said it came with a 4 speed. Any advice/tips is sincerely appreciated. Thanks | | |
| |
| |