| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,377 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 | I would like to know where to attach the bracket for the crankcase draft tube. As some of you may know, I have been working on my restoration project for some time and the truck has been disassembled for many years. I should have done a better job of taking pictures. I would like for someone to post a picture of the draft tube bracket on their truck engine so I can see the proper location and method of attachment.
Thanks in advance.
John | | |
| |
| |