| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 | Anyone know off the top of their heads what years and models I can scavenge a spring hanger from? My 53 3800's passenger side front of rear hanger has an oversize hole in the outer end. New pins and bushings and I didn't notice it until I was putting it back together. https://www.dropbox.com/s/o395ydea53fltlo/HANGER.jpg?dl=0Need to know what derelict frames to look for. Thanks, Larry W.
1953 3800 Dually Flatbed
| | |
| |
| |