Thank you for letting me know. I'm working on the image issue right now. I've never had to use a hosting site for my images, so the upload is taking forever, but it's going right now. That said, I respect the rule about not being able to post in the Swap Meet until I've made enough posts, but that means I won't be able to seek out a replacement door until I post more? My only problem is that right now, that's really my only issue and it's holding up the rest of the work. But I'll see if I can come up with a few questions that the members might be interested in answering.

Thank you again, I'll be posting some image links once they're all uploaded.

-James-


"The arts, like sex, are too important to be left up to the professionals." Robert Shaw
-1912 Ford Model T
-1939 LaSalle series 50 imperial sedan
-1940 LaSalle series 52 coupe special
-1949 Chevy 3800 Panel truck
-1958 Cadillac series 62 hardtop
-1958 MG A
-1965 Chevy C60 dump truck
-1971 Chevy C20 Cheyenne 402
-1982 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler