| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 55 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 55 | I've just completed the exact modification that you are referring for the same reasons on my '52. I used 2001 Saturn Vue parts I obtained on Ebay and it works great. I used the EPS to drive the stock steering box but if you are going to go with IFS the install would actually be easier. Be prepared to do a litte fabricating and spending a little time behind the lathe and mill. Send me your email address and I can send pics. | | |
| |
| |