| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 285 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 285 | I'm in the same boat. I have what I think is a Rochester B in need of a rebuild. Here's a link to my pictures. Check them out and let me know if yours looks like mine. If they do, we can both (hopefully) get our answer here. http://s817.photobucket.com/user/bballfreak21/library/ | | |
| |
| |