| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 134 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 134 | I don't know if this will work on your arms but I was tired of how newer blades fit on the Anco 41-01 arms I have on my 52. So I went to the junkyard and pulled the arms off of a 90 something chevy pickup and cut the ends off. Then I tapped them and screwed them to the arms I have. Now I can use the new style wipers. | | |
| |
| |