| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 116 | I have a '54 1 ton. I've been trying to remove the brake drum on the passenger side and noticed the shoes look to be preventing me from doing that. What's the best way to retract the shoes?
I know I have a '41 Ford tractor and there's a bolt that easily retracts them. I just can't find anything in the manual that is similar. (unless I just overlooked it)
Thanks!!
1942 BK 1/2 Ton Pickup 1954 3800 1 Ton Pickup
| | |
| |
| |