| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 78 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 78 | I just picked up a new project Saturday. I actually found a "barn find". It's a one-owner 1941 Buick Special. All original. It was in a shed on a farm in Montross for 44 years. ***If anyone knows of a parts company with 41 buick parts or if anyone knows of someone (private seller) who has parts - let me know. I have 97% of the original parts but I am looking for one or two stainless trim pieces and other minor items. Pretty cool - now I have a 41 truck and a 41 car... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Hunting for parts - again...
| safetynut | 02/01/2016 10:19 PM | |
| |
| |