Thomas. I dont have pictures but I can try to describe how I did mine. I went to Lowes and bought my lumber. They have oak and its a little high but worth it. Get 4 2x2s that are the right length. Next you need 2 1x4x8's for each side. I also used 2 1x4's to go across the back. Space the 1x4's evenly and bolt them onto the 2x2's where they will seat into the side pockets. Use stainless carriage bolts to bolt everything together and countersink the bolt holes where the nuts screw in to make it flush. I used Drywall screws to attach the back rails to the side ones, then covered each corner with some thin sheet metal attaching them with small shiny wood screws. It takes alot of figurin and time but you will be happy with it. Also make sure you finish the wood with some kind of varnish before you start. Get someone to help you drop it into the side pockets when its done. That oak is heavy and hard to balance by yourself. Trust me, I didnt get help and scratched my bed. I'm such an idiot!