Welcome to the Stovebolt wave

The BB should bolt right up to the bell housing, add side motor mounts and your done...almost! I think you'll need to use rear dump exhaust manifolds to clear the stock steering.

Not trying to change your mind, but a 350 would bolt right in and give you all the power you would need. My 8400 Tow Truck has a 350 2-barrel with stock 4-speed trans and 2-speed rear and I can cruize at 65 mph all day long. The Rams Horn manifolds fit with no alterations needed.

Don't forget to replace all of the brake lines (steel and rubber) as the fail from the inside out. I would not trust 60 year old lines.

What trans do you have?

What Series is your truck?

Pictures?

Mike B smile


Mike Boteler

1956 Chevy 3100 Resto Rod
1952 Willys M38 Army Jeep
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo
1984 Jeep CJ7
+++++
Silver Spring, MD