| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Phak1, klhansen, 3800GUY, Still At It, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, 3 invisible),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 241 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 241 | I have added some pictures of the motor and an oil circuit diagram which I believe is correct and what Truckernix is saying. If the diagram is correct I assume the oils makes its way up through the cam via the main bearing. I assume as the motor heats up and tolerances tighten the oil will make its way up to the valve train? http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/52_Ton/library/52%20235%20Hydramatic?sort=3&page=1 | | |
| |
| |