| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 | Trying to figure out how I'm going to approach a project. I have cab and most of the sheet metal for a 1938 1/2 ton. Frame and engine bad. Is it possible to find just a frame and engine? Do I have to/should I just buy a donor truck? Any ideas what a good, original frame with running original engine should cost me?
Thanks for any input!! | | |
| |
| |