Starrider88 I didn't mean I don't like rubberized undercoating. I used undercoating on inner fenders on side toward tires, I was talking about the side toward the engine, I used Satin Black on the engine side of the innner fenders and I used it on the frame rails, places that I don't want undercoating. I used black on the piece between the grill and radiator, also the horseshoe the radiator fits in. I'll probably use undercoating on underside of hood, to help deaden engine noise. I'll probably use undercoating on back side of rockers and even on underside of floor pan.
The only thing I will add is alot of people abuse the use of undercoating by spraying it directly over rust. I like to clean the rust off as much as I can by wire brush ect.. Then prime metal with primer then allow to dry, then apply the undercoating.
I,m just giving you my thoughts on how I do things, everyone on here has their own ideas that work for them. smile