| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Phak1),
186
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,242 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#11398 06/02/2004 2:20 AM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 96 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 96 | Check with Patrick's Antique Car's http://www.patricksauntiquecars.com They are very helpful and I think I remember seeing something in their recent catalog about offering rebuilt engines. I think they might even have a variety of stages in the rebuild process in case you might be interested in customizing. Patrick is also just very friendly and if he doesn't have what you need, then I would imagine he will help put you in touch with someone that does. Good luck! 
Whad you do?!?
Shane 1953 Chevrolet 3600
| | |
| |
| |