| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,217 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | The sheet metal style is what I have. You can make one out that I have installed, driver side in my Suburban. http://www.bunchobikes.com/1952suburban180.jpg I'm starting to wonder if the fella had the wrong year and the trim he had was for a different version Suburban. What he was selling was 4 pieces, to straight pieces and two dogleg pieces. Thanks for posting the pictures and for the info, Tim!! | | |
| |
| |