| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 88 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 88 | I decided that I wanted to light up a old wrecker this year for a Christmas decoration. I chose to use my 56 Chevy 6400 with Holmes 515 this time instead of my 49 Chevy like usual. I think it turned out great and everybody loves it. Here are a couple of pictures for you guys to enjoy. Thanks Brad photobucket photobucket | | |
| |
| |