| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, mick53, tclederman, Wayne67vert, TUTS 59, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 45 | Thanks for the bad news guys lol. Paul that unicorn is an elusive animal. I think I will be swapping the rear to an 8 lug and I will do griggs p30 swap on the front. | | |
| |
| |