| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, 32Fordpuchoptop, FAST55, Jon G, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, Stovebolt48),
109
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,319 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,281 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,281 | I wasn't born 21, so, obviously I don't know everything.
Respectfully I thought I knew everything when I was in the eighth grade. I didn't turn 21 until a couple of years later.  Carl
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |