| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
55
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome YooHoss, interesting info about the combine application. I remember that the Allis-Chalmers combines (Gleaners) also used Chevy sixes. I thought that they were 250 engines. Sorry I don't have any documentation whether they were actually 250s or possibly 292s. | | |
| |
| |