| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
118
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 | Brad -- I like it. Here's from our Veteran's Day Parade this morning My friend (and brother Marine) Jake and I with our M-37. Jake rode rode in the M-37 (Peggy and I were behind in the firetruck). Great day to be one of the Few! Semper Fi! (Jake and I are actually about the same height -- I'm up on the curb ...  )
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | |
| |
| |