| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | Tire method is just plain easy and it works well. You might do the seller a favor by taking a tire off his hands. I bought a 250 today. Used a tire in the back of the pickup as a nest for the oil pan. Straps held it steady for 2 hours. Bought a HF 30" mover's dolly for $13.69 and it has a 1000# capacity. Used the tire and a 10" piece of 4X4 wood. It is very stable and I doubt it will tip, but I don't have any small children running around either. See for yourself. I plan to make a real dolly like the ones in the plans but this will work for a few weeks until I get around to making a run stand. | | |
| |
| |