| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 60 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2012 Posts: 60 | Finally back at the truck again. It feels good to get back to tinkering in the garage again. I have a 1959 Apache 3600 and I'm trying to finish up the interior. I'm working on the steering column/turn signal assembly right now. The turn signal assembly looks pretty straight forward, and I think I have all of the parts, but I think I'm missing the pivot screw that holds the assembly in place. I'm assuming it has some sort of collar on it so the assembly moves back and forth freely to engage the switch. Am I correct? Any idea where I can find one, or something that will work in it's place? This and the horn assembly are the last things I need to do before I can officially say the truck is roadworthy. Only took 11 years to get this far. Thanks, Rick -
Proud of my taskforce! 1959 3600 long-bed. the ultimate work truck!
Rick Restivo Valley Center, CA.
| | |
| |
| |