| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, 5 Window 9434, 1955 1 Series, 52Carl, UtahYork, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible),
115
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,355 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 13 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 13 | Thanks for the reply HL. I'll have to get the part number off the distributor. It's at my friends house with the SUN machine, so it might be a while.
Leaving it alone sounds like the trick to doing this conversion from what I am reading now.
Some people say I suffer from insanity, in reality, I enjoy every minute of it!
| | |
| |
| |