| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, KEVINSKI, Lostbuthaulinass, Peggy M, tclederman, 2 invisible),
92
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,478 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 123 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 123 | Just got a 1956 235 to replace my old 216. The front mounting plate on the 235 does not have the holes in it. Can I swap out the 216 front plate? If so how do I remove the harmonic balancer and is there anything I need to be aware of or is it a simple job? I also saw a tech tip that recommends changing the valves so the new fuels don't ruin them. Do the heads have to be machined to do that or can I just change out the valves? | | |
| |
| |